Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Anyone who has interned/worked with the firm please share your reviews. Seems like a great option with a pay on par with T1 firms?
Small place. Chill folks but they demand high quality work.

They mainly do PE/VC transactions for investors. However, they might not be open to hiring at the moment. I think they are running at full capacity.
I was a recent intern. work quality was great and people were quite helpful but also demanding as the other commenter said. Stipend was high too compared to many firms at 21k for 6 weeks which helps a lot if you are not from bengaluru.
Stop the bs, the HR personally told me they are on freeze and aren't taking interns for the last 6 months. This seems like some employee. And no they do not pay 21k, hardly 5k.
I dont know whether they have a freeze now or not but I interned there recently as i said in my comment. The stipend is surely 21k for 6 weeks that is what all of us who interned around then got. So please dont spread fake numbers especially if you haven't interned there.
My internship was confirmed on mail 4-5 months back and then they reached out afterwards and cancelled it saying they are stalling. I asked can I reschedule, they said no, apply again. They also told me the stipend is 5.5k
This is clearly a troll and should be marked trollish. I interviewed with the firm. Didn’t get in but there’s no HR and the interview was taken by the associates themselves. Also, the internship stipend is actually 21K.
This post has been brought to my attention for a very unfortunate reason - the commenter above claiming to be me is NOT me. I request LegallyIndia team to take down that comment ASAP. If you need to email me to verify this please feel free to.

Also, some quick clarifications in the interest of ACCURACY:

1. The stipend number stated by one of the commenters - INR 21,000 for a 6 weeks internship - is correct. This has been our stipend for well more than a year. Prior to that, it was INR 12,000 for 6 weeks.

2. We certainly don't limit internship opportunities or recruitment opportunities to NLUs or people with "references". We are an equal opportunity firm and we have interns, associates and partners from diverse law schools/colleges, and from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.

3. We have a robust and very structured internship programme with internship slots through the year. There is a LOT of competition for both our internship and recruitment slots that are disproportionately higher than the vacancies we have, and hence, we do have to regretfully turn down several applicants. That is possibly the same situation with most good law firms.

Happy Holidays!
Sir, do you take graduates as intern ? Pls tell . I am trying to shift from litigation to corporate law. Pls tell
Can you tell more about your Singapore office Vijay? Please give us the head count!
A 30-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 78-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.