Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I am posting this in light of today's raid against Dhiraj Sahu. If 200 crores is found in the house of a small industrialist in India's poorest state, could half our GDP, if not more, be stashed away like this, or in undisclosed property or offshore accounts? It's also curious how these cases rarely reach conviction, or the accused get bail easily. Maybe there is a deep rooted conspiracy to maintain the status quo, across all parties and even with the judiciary complicit?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/who-is-cong-mp-dhiraj-sahu-being-linked-to-rs-200-crore-stashed-in-almirahs-101702049663118.html
Of course. Regardless of party affiliation, all these politicians are corrupt. With a few exceptions, so are the bureaucrats and judges.
I recently had a conversation with my friend who is a judiciary aspirant. And he just named a few states where there are speculations that the judicial services examination are held for the name sake and they are completely rigged. Seats are sold for crores :/

As someone who is confused after doing law, and don't want to do corporate, I am immensely confused. I just wanna leave this country lol.
Definitely leave, save up and take a flight to USA or Japan your mind will be blown