Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Could somebody explain why the attrition levels at the S&R Diputes Team are what they are? Why aren't people sticking around?
The team doesn’t have great work compared to teams at other law firms. Bulk of the work doesn’t involve law.

The seniors aren’t nice to work with either.
Could you please provide more details? I am doing my home work on law firms with a focus on internship opportunities, specifically in the field of disputes and with the goal of obtaining a PPO. It appears that S&R Litigation has four partners in this practice group across two of its offices. I presume that these partners are equity partners with individual client portfolios, essentially functioning as separate entities? Does your statement apply to all of these partners? Or are you remarking on their middle management?
That’s not true. The issue lies with the entire litigation team. If you want to just get paid and go home S&R is doable.

Don’t join if you want to learn and grow
That's a damn serious accusation. If a majority of their work doesn't involve the law, then what is it that they do????
The practice based in Bombay appears to be actively engaged in courtroom proceedings, with notable appearances at the NCLT and BomHC. The team comprises individuals affiliated with institutions such as MIDS and QMUL. Have also seen a junior mention matters.
A 19-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.