Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Which firms still have a flexible work from home policy? Specifically want to understand if JSA, Saraf & Partners, KCO have a work from home policy? SAM I believe is in office one week and wfh the other week, is this still the practice?
Yes. But unfortunately they are taking up a new floor on 14th floor and in a few months it'll be full WFO
NO 😭😭 the wfh was a blessing and it honestly also helped in productivity 😭
They can just remove associates as usual, that all remaining can WFO
KCo jaisa summersault karne wala Aaj Tak nahin dekha. The HR head used to send poetry about the new normal during COVID. He ensured that KCo will move to the new normal. Phenkne mein no. 1
It honestly depends on your Partner. I usually don't go to work unless I have my entire team in office (Trilegal - Mumbai). My Partner values the quality of the work done irrespective of the location in which I am producing the work product from. Unless we have team/client meetings at a specific time, we can log in whenever and complete our given tasks - so long as they are done within the given deadline.

This has really helped our team perform well.
These slaves make you your bonus sir. They are human beings just like you.
Honestly, I love coming to office. I started working in 2021 and didn’t do much work in the first 18 months since most of my team was WFH. I can see the difference after coming to office. Here is how it has benefitted me:

1. Learning is much more. I have just learnt from just sitting next to my seniors and discussing stuff with them with a print on their hand or revising the document together.

2. I am not working 24x7. Once I leave office, I am expected to have logged out.

3. Office infra helps. Simple stuff like prints and coffee delivered to your desk helps so much and makes life simple.

4. My team and I have been able to connect far better. I get to spend some quality time with them (including my partner) even though it means catching up over a smoke or a coffee.

5. Work is done faster. As opposed just trying to figure out what my seniors are doing and when they will review my work, I get to finalise the product together. Learning and reviewing are faster.

6. It’s helped me with my anxiety as well. My counsellor had told me that going to office and interacting with like minded people will help. She was so right. Earlier, I just wouldn’t no what to do when I wanted to take a break. Just ended up smoking in my room.
As someone on the otherside of the table, would love to understand what is the preference in terms of wfh as a policy? Let's collaborate and understand it better. Lot of senior folks do read LI and genuine requirements/needs should be looked at.

Separate note for MODS - please remove 'bump' once the thread has received responses as it will be help in readability!