Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
To all those ppl who gave CLAT PG today, I have complete sympathy on you. We all are just so numb now, what an unexpected and absolutely meaningless Questions were asked

Should we start a petition for re-exam or giving 2 tries to students just like JEE does and better rank be taken?
Only people who fare badly complain about the toughness of the question paper. If anything, CLAT PG entrance isn't hard enough. The quality of LLM students across NLUs these days is shocking to say the least. How they cleared even LLB is suspect. Masters isn't a joke, nor an essential degree in the field of law. If you are not good enough, then you should work hard and not grumble about the paper's toughness. It's high time LLM aspirants either improve themselves or else remain content with their LLB degrees. Many students join this programme with the absurd hope of landing a job simply because they would spend a year at an NLU, or as time pass while preparing for the judiciary or other competitive exams. All of them should be weeded out of the system.
The number of seats for CLAT PG is fixed so irrespective of the difficulty level, the same number of students will get in.

It's actually good that they have increased the difficulty level. Only serious and good candidates should get in and not some random grad with a 2month long prep.
It is clear that you don't know how CLAT works. There is no cut-off marks for admission. If the paper is tough and everyone has scored low, then also the same number of people will get the seats, despite having scored lower marks compared to any other year. If on the other hand, you have scored low and others have scored higher despite the alleged toughness, then that's a reflection on your relative ability and not on the paper. They prepared better than you and would get the seats.
Hi, I am a student from NALSAR (got in through General category for UG in my 1st attempt and I had cleared JEE Mains also). I think I would be the right person to answer this Q. The rest of the comments (mostly by T-3 NLUs kids can be ignored in this thread.

So, I also gave CLAT PG yesterday, and had prepared extensively for it.

But, to my utter shock, I was literally stunned to see the ppr, literally STUNNED. Even the JEE Mains ppr was easier to score, not even joking. The Consortium gave such useless, irrelevant Qs that even knowing the answers to those Qs was so v redundant. They gave 24 Paras to solve in 2 hrs, instead of the usual 12. The Qs were too complicated and it essentially became a guessing game where the ppl who got the more no of guesses right would score more marks.

It was basically a ppr which only a utterly dejected person(s) could make, who would derive sadistic pleasure by seeing the pain of the students. The Q ppr makers gave Qs which were even more difficult than the DJS Q ppr. And all of this was unexpected.

And to all those who r saying that if was difficult for everyone, they have missed the entire point of the thread.
You reveal the sorry state of your own education and then try to mock others by saying that they are from T3 NLUs? They aren't complaining about the paper, you and OP are. Merely because you found it difficult doesn't mean others did. As suggested by someone above, your performance means that you should work harder or remain happy with your LLB degree. Showing off your JEE history reveals pathetic insecurity and is of no relevance to prove your legal acumen.