Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Its a specialized firm without much PR. They kill it in every aspect of Finance i.e. commodity finance, sustainable financing, high yield DCM and ECM (not IPOs, but OFS and QIPs). Its a typical T2 Wadia Ghandy modelled firm which pays well at the senior levels and follows the "eat what you kill" format for different teams (this ultimately determines the junior level pay from what I have heard from their past associates - who now work with my team). That being said, Amit and Rajesh push way above their weight in every transaction involved and hold great goodwill by many domestic and international banks in the Mumbai circle.
One thing for sure is that if you do atleast one year at SNG you are twice smarter than your peers at even t1 firms owing to the kind of work associates at SNG get to do.
Interned with the Delhi office's CM team in my third year, received an 8k stipend. Seems like they are doing pretty well.
How did you get a internship? Their form doesn't work, mailing them doesn't either. I am really interested in working with the. Please help me out. Thank you!
Had been to their conference in Mumbai and subsequently managed to network with a Partner who happened to be from my college. He floated my CV and made sure the confirmation came through. Its a top heavy firm with very reputed clients, I doubt if they have a set internship system though.
Had interned via a reference in my second year and had been privy to the B&F team in the firm's Mumbai office. Work is very good quality and partners were pleasant to work with. Can second the guy from Symbi, they don't really take interns and fail to have a particular internship system in place.