Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
My enrollment certificate was uploaded incorrectly. Wrong enrollment number was uploaded.

No Judgements please. Please no troll comments. Exam is on 10th.

It happened because my State Bar Council didn't give a proper enrollment number and gave a registration number. And asked everyone to re-upload certificate. Long story...

AIBE admit card tells this - - Remarks: If your documents are incomplete then please complete the same before the date of result, to avoid result from being withheld.

Which means there is still some time when something can be done.

What can I do? I can't find any place where I can make any corrections. Where do I re-upload the documents and make the changes in enrollment number.

Any advice is helpful.
Raise an incident from the HelpDesk option to do this. You get it from help and support by the side of your application preview in the Candidate Dashboard. Use the Edit or Correction Required, General Dept.
Thanks. This issue is because Bar Council of Kerala issued a notification which prescribe another format for submissions of enrollment certificate.
How easy it is to blame the Bar Council right when you did not follow the email instructions and also did not correct the form while the correction window was still open.
You had all the time in the world to make the correction while the correction window was open. Now once the admit card is out, then you are realizing it? The Bar Council has atleast emailed us a dozen times notifying us to give the enrollment number and not registration number.
"It happened because my State Bar Council didn't give a proper enrollment number and gave a registration number. And asked everyone to re-upload certificate. Long story..."

Seriously? How many times did we email about it?
My admit card option has come. But it’s showing me my card and it’s saying failed to load PDF..
Try logging in and logging out a few times. It worked for some people.
Which number should we add the registration no or the roll the roll number given in the provisional certificate?