Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Currently I am interning at Luthra but my partner and his entire team is leaving for Saraf. He told all interns under him to do the same, and assured us that we would get the certificate from Saraf. On the other hand, the HR told us to stick to the firm and she'd allot different teams. What to do now?
Bhai luthra aur saraf ke bich Mai toh saas Bahu Wale serials se bura haal hai LMFAOOO
And who exactly show loyalty to? Saraf and his gang who split the firm, or Rajiv Luthra who didn't care much for the ones who actually stayed back, or the family who didn't give two hoots to the loyal ones and handed over their careers to a certain someone who has no market rep or to the one with no market rep and his team who again are hell bent on destroying the firm? Pray tell!?!?
Saraf acc to the posts here is a questionable place to work - as an intern you want to have actual confirmation for 4 things - An actual written communication for the certificate, having a good reputation and ability to switch jobs due to that reputation, possibility of a callback and the possibility of a PPO.

Do your month or two at Luthra, get your callback offer for a few months ahead, and in the middle do your first internship at Saraf. Play both sides, the partners do not care about you. They want their ego trip.

Whatever you do, have their written assurance as well of the HR.
Principally, your commitment is to the firm if you joined it and were later assigned the particular team and partner. So, stay.
Please help out. By Monday, I have to decide. I hate being at the epicenter of this tug-of-war.
Maybe you could do both, internship, at luthra and at saraf. Speak to the partner and say you will join in the next month. Easy peasy.