Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I wonder what do the people who resign from law firms in first few months do in career? People find law firms culture humiliating and toxic so they resign. However, many don't resign and tolerate due to they being unsure about what to do next in career. So need some advice regarding it.
Usually people have an existing offer in hand before resignation. In my case, I moved in-house and if you don't have any offer in hand then please don't worry about that. The fact that you made in law firm will help you a lot, aram karo thoda enjoy karo aur dubara job dhundo. Firm choti badi sari ek jesi hi hoti hai.
OTT Bhai, need some guidance from you.

Can you tell me any alternate way to connect?
usually nepo kids come and leave within a year since their daddy has other businesses for them to take over. Net-net only the merit waale people stay back but keep looking forward to switching firms for better hikes.
Lol. If only I were this delusional.

Certain teams have extreme work culture. People also shift due to health reasons. Not everyone is chasing hikes.

Living in a bubble in Express Towers, are we?
They keep liking and commenting on posts about toxic work culture on linekdin and take months to find a job..............
Crack a competitive exam, go for an LLM or join another firm. Simple as that.