Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Hi everyone, I went to a T3 NLU, interned like crazy but couldn't get a T1 job. After graduating I worked at a boutique firm in Bangalore but they are not paying well at all, and no potential for growth. Someone in a similar position was hired by a T1 but they discounted his experience and forced him to start as a A0.

I don't want to work in India anymore. I can't afford a PG degree in UK/Australia. So I am considering Canada. So many of my school friends who did engineering have moved there after doing 3-4 years at Infosys/TCS type places. Is it feasible for a lawyer
Your Candian LLM wont be valuable for Law Firms . Just continue working and try lateral.
do a canadian law degree or pass the NCA. Or if you want to take a long short cut then pursue 2 years ug law from leicester canada law program, you will be eligible to apply for both canada and uk

or you can do the online llm + sqe prep from uni of law from the uk and sit for sqe

guaranteed corp jobs are difficult to get in all markets, except for top 10 from the top 3-5 nlus
Yup 100% go for. The Canada market is picking up and several Indian lawyers have made it in canada