Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2023-11-26/a-usc-professor-called-for-hamas-to-be-killed-hes-now-banned-from-campus

I had to share this light of the discussions concerning what happened at Jindal (and possibly at certain NLUs, behind closed doors). Now, I strongly disagree with both Sameena Dalwai and Achin Vanaik and believe they are wrong on facts, but I support their FOE. So I would also expect liberals to condemn what happened at USC.

The other thing this shows is the dangerous of students video-recording their professors and uploading them on Twitter and TikTok. Done by RW students at Jindal and IITB, now done by LW students at USC. So it's a worldwide phenomenon, This is something that really needs to stop. It breaks down the trust between teachers and students, and violates the notion of a university as a safe space for all. It is precisely these sort of acts that give Gen Z a bad name.

It's high time universities all over the world begin suspending students who upload videos of their teachers like this.