Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I'm a 9th grade girl, trying to figure out if law would interest me in the long run. How to know if things like mergers, taxes etc are interesting at this point?
Please don't take this much stress of your future. Life me yahi age hai thoda masti karne ki, usme bhi ye sb. Focus on yourself.
Kch interesting nhi hai mergers and taxes etc mei. Litigation is interesting only if you take private clients cases like murder, divorce etc. commerical litigation is also boring. Everyone's here for money and some to carry on their family's chambers legacy
Study political science. The basics. And see whether it peaks your interest. Try going through the constitution. Just read through. Don't need to learn anything. Just go through. You may or may not understand anything, that's ok. Just go through and if it peaks your interest. Go for law. If not. Then leave it. Political science and constitution in particular is the basics. Later on in law school you'll study anywhere from 40-50 subject. You won't love all of them. Still that's how it is for everyone.
LIs word of mouth marketing prob greater than early day facebook at this point