Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
LLM where which country with lowest fee will be proved beneficial for my career, if I want to settle abroad.
This comment is in such poor taste! I wish you didn't find violence funny.
This is the brain washing you gullible people are getting from the biased media. What was wrong in that comment ? That's the fact. It's the truth. Do you think colleges and universities are shut down in these places ? No, they're still running. It's just that there is no guarantee if you'll have classes everyday. Plenty of my friends still in Ukraine completing their studies. Classes are still running. But if you decide to be a coward and run away during a crisis, it's your fault. My friends are there, studying, and also helping with volunteer work when needed. Also I can't provide link here but Google it, admission for winter session is also taking place. While you're at it, check the MEA website as well, not every student returned, many stayed back. Amongst them university is still running. Specifically in Kiev. The only problem is people don't want to go to a conflict zone. But to say that nothing is running is false. You can still study there.
I agree. People think an armed conflict or invasion means a total shut down. Which is not true. You can still visit the country, you can go as a tourist, you can go as a student, you can go for a job as well. Everything is still working. Just subject to emergency days where things shut down. People have not lived in conflict zones so they believe everything the media says esp the 24x7 bombings and war all around the country. It's always only in pockets. The only challenge is that there is no guarantee of peace. So yes, universities in Ukraine and in Israel and Palestine are still running.
benelux countries have the easiest route to settlement

may also try the nordic ones, their fees are absurdly low
One needs to learn their local language in order to pursue a LLM from there.
most of the top unis in benelux and nord have courses in English, and generous support

if you dont want to pay tuition pay at all then you have to pursue courses in local language, and I would suggest German, as its easier to learn than say swedish