Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Tier-1 NLU anime girl. Really wanna move to Japan, is it possible for me? In love with the country after visiting โ™ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
No. Stop being a delulu. Wasting everyone's time. Should have studied more and taken up a STEM field if you have so much desire to settle abroad. How the hell are delusional people like you in tier1s ? Why would a Japanese firm take an state university graduated Indian out of all the better resources they have at their disposal ?
Another insecure non-tier 1 student ranting out his insecurities here over not clearing IIT and presuming that everyone here is like him. "Should have studied more" is the grand old third class and grandparent generation level thinking that implies that people who take up law couldn't do better in other fields. Well guess what you are wrong? I am from T1 NLU who purposefully took a drop for law so that I can clear CLAT and get into a T1. My law school had friends who had left engineering to join NLS. And guess what I earn more than my doctor and engineer friends. So to each their own. But just don't vomit your bullshit opinions here.
Buddy it's you who is coming across as insecured, ranting out your own self perceived greatness over attending some ramdom law school in a bizarre attempt to seek validation. The query is about transferability across countries. Unfortunately law is a jurisdiction specific qualification and isn't universal. Stop being so immature and lame.
Doctors save lives, you vet some documents. Don't let unfettered ego and insecurity blind you.
It is definitely worth trying. No harming reaching out to law firms with a good cover email and strong CV. Though one should be mindful of the work pressure in SE Asia, too high
Please to give false hope to these delusional kids who haven't matured into the real world. Let's be real, law is not an easily transferable job, unless you go and do your masters/PhD from that country. Even then, they won't hire you just cause you're from a tier1. Literally had friends go to South Korea for their masters cause of kdrama and kpop, only to end up incurring a huge debt, no job there, racism faced and returning with no job here cause people prefer UK/US masters than one from East Asia. The only university that matters in asia with a good standing is NUS. Even then It's not easy to get in. So stop supporting such people. P.S. Japan is not SE but East Asia.
There is a difference between being hopeful and giving false hopes. What is the harm in working towards building a strong CV and then sending it across? Not trying is never the answer
madam do you have any idea how racist Japanese are. It is good only for tourism.
A 20-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.