Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
I have an internship in Mumbai starting January 2024 in Mumbai. I am looking for economical places to stay PG/FLAT for male . I am also looking for places to stay near Forbes building. How is the public transport in this area?
Will I be able to find any accommodation for 10-15K/ month in these/ nearby areas?
Any help is appreciated.
You genuinely wonโ€™t get any accomodation for that money except rundown menโ€™s hostels near station, since you are coming for a month only. You could try travelling from train and get good gps near Charni Road Grant Road stations. If you have batchmates who also are coming you can find a flat and share the rent if the landlord will give for a month. Another option is to just get a hotel. The local ones would give you a better rate for a month and if itโ€™s two of you it will come out to 17 - 20k as rent.
Also One Forbes is as far away from Churchgate as it is from CST so you can look for houses on the central line as well. It is more accessible from CST via share taxis. Youโ€™ll find the share taxis right outside the Mc Donaldโ€™s who will drop you to the high court from where One Forbes is 5 mins walk.
Hi

There's a place called SL Villas in Marine lines. Took 16k, complimentary breakfast, very cooperate and clean, best place ever to live. Close to station, the bus and well...