Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Is TT&A hiring for its Mumbai or Delhi office for Batch of 2024 or 2025? also wanted to know the PPO scene, if I have an internship lined up TT&A Delhi office in May-June 2024, should I do it or consider doing an inernship somewhere else? Please help
Delhi has offered callbacks but no job offer yet. Mumbai doesn't have my college interns but have heard they want NUJS and Nalsar student for PPO but no offer made even here.
Neither. Trilegal GGN is looking for A0s around the period though if you want a naukri
have a callback scheduled there for january. could you elaborate a bit more on this please?
Go attend the callback, to network and learn though. They aren't hiring so far as my sources affirm.
Done recruiting for 2024 and 2025. Don't waste time interning, thanks
I wanted to apply for an Internship. Batch of 2026. Can you please tell me what would be a good time to start applying. And being from a local mumbai college will I even be considered?
For batch of 2026 interning in your 4th year (around May/June) would be the best time. But don't intern if you want to work here because in my time we end up recruiting selectively from top NLUs. Don't get me wrong because we have GLC grads interning all year but no A0 position has been offered as such. Your best case would be a lateral entry. All the best
Does TT&A accept interns in 3rd Year from T1 NLUs? Like, is it worth applying for in 3rd year?
That’s the reason I was thinking of interning there in my 6th sem, because even if I don’t get a PPO, I’ll manage to have a great internship experience on my CV. It would be great if you can give me some more inputs for an internship.
Now understood why my genuine questions are not being published because mods are busy fantasizing over such questions.