Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Why is everyone on campus either a left-wing extremist (communist) or a blind RW Sanghi? Is there nothing in between? Especially people from my batch.
I feel your pain. Frankly, I'm just disgusted and keep to myself in college. When friendships and dating in college are determined by political ideology, I'd rather spend time reading and watching movies.
Things are so bad that if you are from one political ideology and want to play cricket or football with people from another ideology, they won't let you.
I'm gonna be very honest with you and I've a very privileged take and i admit it on the forefront. My suggestion is to not give a shit about who's having which political ideology and the need to have one in general. It's not worth it and it's a fucking hassle to choose one side. My life is short enough and i couldn't bother anyway on which wing should I represent. Think about it why would you even take shit and anxiety which is associated with this shi. Am I selfish and a privilege bastard for this take.? Absolutely and i couldn't care less it keeps me sane and happy and away from all the negativity. Suggesting you to adopt the same.
Nowadays, centre-left is a rarity. Most people are too radicalised one way or the other.
These are polarised times. The extremism has left me homeless in the academy also . I think it’s important to remember that when you talk about concrete policy things - more people would agree than not. So that’s what I do instead of talking about ideology. When people do try to indoctrinate you - just listen and ask questions. Sometimes it’s good not

To have a tribe you have to go along with.
Padhai karlo padhai. Law firms will not take you on your political leaning.
Not into law firms lmao, don't assume all of us aspire to be A0 A1 A2 etc
Aspire to be a politician then ? Focus on things that matter. Studies. Plenty of time for attending political leanings after graduation.