Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
What are some of the best places to get well fitted sharp looking formals for men in Delhi? I want to know some of the local places which are pocket friendly. Avoid suggesting those big name brands like Raymond, Allen Solly etc. i am sure there must be local brands/tailors who do an excellent job.
You actually need to visit your area and just go from tailor to tailor and get their prices try to ask locals where the best tailors are at with low prices.
Brands like Park Avenue, Arrow and Blackberrys are way cheaper than Raymonds, Louis Philippe and Van Heusen. Further, festival discounts makes things sweeter, go and give it a shot if pocket permits.
Why law firms don't allow Indian formals should be the question we should ask? Indian Formals are much more comfortable and are formal too
And these rules permitting women to wear indian formals was set in place by the all powered matriarchy right?
What's an Indian formal? .. kurta pajama or dhoti ? .. the only formal clothing i know is formal shirts and pants. Also, before you guys troll me for being a colonial brainwashed guy, the whole concept of formal clothing was introduced by Western countries, the whole corporate office and formal attire etc, it's all a creation of the west. There's no such thing as Indian in formal clothing.