Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
I know our college has been brutally trolled ironically for our meteoric rise. But I want to sincerely thank the haters. Congrats to GNLU as well!

Ayan Gupta has won from NLU Delhi
The anti-NLUD trolls who flunked AILET will be having massive heart attacks today.
β€œAiLeT iS a SCaM”— lol where are you folks? Tbh NLU D won against hate and I love it!
Funny, you are rejoicing about something that CLAT takers and not AILET takers have won again and again during the last 15 years including this year. If anything, this should make you people realise that clearing AILET is not an indicator of quality by itself, otherwise all the Rhodes scholars would have come from NLUD only in the last decade.
Wtf does that even mean? Random β€œlogic” when no other arguments are left? NLUD and AILET could care less.
Bro don't try speaking sense here /s. I sincerely hoped for once we would celebrate an occasion just for the occasion. Like just celebrate two people who won Rhodes. But no NLU trolls HAVE TO CONVERT this into a **** measuring contest. (where they again fall short btw)
Noojie and NALSAR troll army strikes again, it seems. But NLUD is still the real deal.
Two minutes silence for NLSIU and its fanboys who claimed alumni lobbying and "Sudhir Magic" will end their Rhodes drought. πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸŽ»πŸͺ¦
Sudhir magic yields nothing. He's kept on with his antics that has made NLS lose its exclusivity by now. His 300 strong batch is going to backfire badly for the students in the years to come. Serves them right for having campaigned to get a guy as the VC without knowing about him.
This is such a funny thread lol. NLUD kids can't stop deep throating and everyone else can't stop down voting (with nothing to say)
Congratulations to NLUD and Ayan in particular! He's a brilliant guy and has worked his heart out for this over the last one year especially. Very happy for him, as well as at the fact that the law schools broke the jinx from last year. More and more of these scholars should eventually come back and do their share for the country and legal education hopefully. Cheers to NLUD for adding to their tally! GNLU too from what I heard.
A 8-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.