Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Obviously he agrees on this. He is a promoter like Murthy. The more work you do, the more money he makes. That’s the extent of his relationship with you. Unless you are from the Shroff family.
Ha people already work so much. Only if lala could give more money for overtime
Disgusting. I am a BJP supporter, but now I am switching loyalties from Team Cyril-Adani to Team Shardul-Hiranandani… or are they just as bad? ☹️
No surprises there. It’s a matter of record in the press that CAM and other SILF members opposed the entry of foreign law firms on the ground that they are β€œemployee friendly”. See link below.

https://sundayguardianlive.com/news/after-bar-council-nod-to-foreign-lawyers-india-uk-closer-to-signing-fta
"The second objection was that the Indian entities in India would lose their hold over young lawyers as once the foreign lawyers and firms enter the Indian market, they will emerge as the first choice for internship and jobs considering their pro-employee policies, pay, work environment and professionalism."

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE. And these people are torch-bearers of legal profession in India? Disgusting.
Cyril must work atleast 70 hours per week to convince his partners not to leave to Trilegal. Otherwise it will just be Adani-Cyril-Gov lobbying/fixing practice left.
No. He only needs to spend 5 minutes with his partners one on one, listen to them and hear their grievances and take action to save his herd. Problem is that he relies on inputs from ignoramus or vendetta druven sycophantic idiots around him.
Its only when you leave you realise… why are we working so hard to fill the pockets of the son and daughter.

Show me on transaction they can handle on their own without any other partner or capable PA. I have seen the daughter run away from negotiations the moment she is asked to be there all on her own.

Fedualism at its best and the arrogance of the son… how come close friend tanmay left working for the son?!

When is CAM going to introspect?