Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
I'm a Grad from ILS Pune, currently interning at Remfry & Sagar, next Lall & Sethi, Fidus & Khurana. How to transition from being an intern to a retainer?
Whats with the new gen interest for IPR? I find it incredibly boring and super easy and non technical.
Probably mean that you might know surface area of IPR and hence it might feel boring.
Boring is subjective but being super easy and non-technical are plus points rather than minus points
Don't hopelessly intern unless there's definite scope of absorption. Have a transparent conversation with your Partner / senior / HR, and if you're not satisfied, don't waste your time there.
Have you already graduated and are now interning? If so, would you mind sharing the procedure you went about?
I'm a 2023 batch graduate and am looking for a job in the IP field in Delhi NCR area but the gap in my CV is seeming like a deterrent, so I've been trying my hand at internships but no luck so far.
Would really appreciate any insights.
IP is a great field, but only a small number make it to the top tier of earners, because India has zero quality IP assets and earnings are solely dependant on the West. I think I am doing relatively well (65 L pa in hand at age 35) but none of my clients are Indian and around 20% of my income is from non-IP work.
Please advise on how to become like you? Can an IP lawyer engage in M&A work too part time?
Hi can you pls pls tell me how you went about to get an internshio at remfry? Thank you!!