Read 52 comments as:
Filter By
I know we had a similar exercise 2 years ago, but I would really appreciate it if we could do this again!

Salaries (after the recent hikes) across various levels at various firms!
Can someone please make a list for all tier 2 and boutique firms too .. mostly everyone discusses the tier 1's but for people like me who can't make it to T1 it'd be a big help.
Dont bother about CAM, it will never hike its pay, only equity partners rejoice!
I think it’s quite comparable with the higher end of tier 2s. Generally a good place to work with.
Can someone share the approximate/range for SA2 at the T-1s? Particularly for Trilegal & KCO.
A KCO SA2 I know got paid 2.55L fixed and 13 L bonus last year. They have hiked it this year so should be at least 2.70 fixed.
Dear all,

Here is a list of confirmed salaries for the batch of 2023 -

Trilegal (delhi and mumbai) - 19.5Kco. (Mumbai) - 15.6

CAM (delhi and mumbai)- 16

Saraf (delhi and mumbai)- 16

Luthra (mumbai)- 16

Argus (mumbai) - 16

ICUL (mumbai) - 17.5

Indus (mumbai) - 16

TT&A (mumbai)- 16.5

Anagram (delhi) - 17

AZB (mumbai) - 17.5

SAM (mumbai) - 15

NDA (mumbai) - 16

S&R (mumbai) - 18

Regstreet (mumbai) - 9
Argus pays more than KCO and SAM at Mumbai now? Wow, sounds unbelievable! Moreover, so many Delhi places pay more than Mumbai, despite living costs at the latter being considerably higher!
yes, Argus and IndusLaw both are 16l which makes it a better paymaster than KCO. However, there have been multiple townhall meetings of KCO (Mumbai) where a proposed fee model has been in the talks - this could mean a higher A0 pay and revised bands across levels, if the implementation goes through.
Couple of months back when I was about to rejoin kco, the practice Partner ensured benchmarking (15-20% hike) my retainer in Mar/Apr'24. He mentioned that the firm is in the process of benchmarking their pay and a substantial fraction of the workforce is likely to benefit. Yeah, so I'm hopeful and so should be you.
How are ICUL and Anagram such great paymasters, and still not a regular feature in Day Zero for the top NLUs? I know that ICUL at least recruits from several top NLUs.
What else do the firms bring? Exceptional work life balance, extraordinary intellectual learning opportunities and goodwill and joy?
They have a fetish for toppers. ICUL and Anagram both came to NLS. ICUL threw 2 offers to the absolute toppers, and both got rejected. Anagram was invited on the 2nd day and till then all the toppers had already accepted job offers so they did not offer a single job after taking the interviews!
Such a random inclusion of Regstreet in the list. Only one person got that amount and there are people for even earlier batch who still get lower than that after 2 years of experience. Let's focus on firms which pay something standard and not on how much they can let the partner fleece them.
19.6???? wtf, why isn't it in the absolute tier 1 and not targeted by all toppers?
S&R hires very few people. It’s a small firm considering the number of lawyers. Work is top tier though, and the figures quoted above are correct.
What is S&R paying for A0 and upcoming A0s? Please mention the in-hand salary is anyone knows?
A 18-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.