Read 44 comments as:
Filter By
Kinda accurate. You can prefer HNLU over RML and MNLU because the alumni base is very diverse. This is entirely my personal opinion.

Attain for the top 4 and you are good to go. All the best :)
How is the above comment trollish mods? NIRF ranking is used to identify the best institutions and it’s the only ranking framework in India and NLIU’s rank is a fact and so is GNLU’s being the superior institution in every aspect.
MNLU Mumbai so high lol, in your dreams.

Also I guess its time to replace NLS with NALSAR and NUJS.
They left out NLUD. Should be 2 or 3. Also, the ranking should read GNLU>JGLS>NLIU. And HNLU should be much lower and RGNUL higher. NUJS BSc LLB should be higher than HNLU but lower than RGNUL.
NLUD should be between 1-3, based on personal preference of aspirants. But, this list is for the CLAT form preferences only. AILET and JGLS won't be covered for obvious reasons.
They will include NLUD when it joins CLAT. If you could read properly, then you would have realised that this is list of CLAT preferences. That's why JGLS is not there either.
Finally someone who understands the limitations of having a large NLU batch size in a mediocre education and employment system like India's.
Bro, I am from NUJS. I have got nothing to do with GNLU but then, I don't want students to suffer. Keeping all things in consideration, GNLU is better compared to NLUJ or NLIU..
Since the Mod is from NLS, this gets marked trollish. However, the comment referring casually to other NLUs as tier 2, 3, 4 etc. doesn't. Incredible LI.
A 14-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.