Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Hi! I’m an A1 working with a T1 and I’ve been unable to find a cook as per my requirements. I’m looking to start meal prepping over the weekends so that I don’t have to eat outside everyday.

I have long work hours and hence I want to try this out. Any tips on how to go about it?
just meal prep like anyone in any other profession. Cut veggies, portion food, put in boxes. lawyers arent a different species.
Try making batches of 2 different vegetables (sabzi) is that is what you eat. You can make a big batch of one pot meals such as rice, pastas, etc. Chop different vegetables in a big batch which you can then use for quick salads and stir fry. Make hummus/pesto, can act as a dressing or might help in quick meals.
Get a smart cooker. Or an electric cooker with smart plug. Might change your life.
If you have to cook for you alone, and not an entire family. For your long term health sake, cook everyday and eat fresh food. You must take at least 30-45mins (depending on what meal youre cooking) to cook your food. There are a plethora of youtube channels that will tell you all about it.

If all fails, get a tiffin service - homemade, not random or hire a cook if possible.

Best
I can’t cook, so I survive on Maggi (made with an electric kettle and microwave), cornflakes with milk, Oreo with milk, toast and cheese (made with a sandwich toaster). I’m doing fine. No major weight gain.
All fine now, but your digestive system and heart will complain later. That much processed food on a regular basis for a long time will have serious side effects irrespective of weight gain/loss.
My meals, with zero cooking skills:

Breakfast: milk and cereal, banana, apple, nuts.

Lunch: Pack a basic sandwich or order one at work.

Tea: Coffee and biscuits at the office.

Dinner: Heat a pan with boiling water. Boil two eggs in it. Then boil carrots in it. Eat that. To compensate for this sad meal, have something sweet for dessert, like a chocolate.
Or learn how to cook! Basic life skill. It takes 10 minutes to make egg curry out of a boiled egg and 3 minutes to make an omlette.
Why are legit posts marked trollish??maybe responses are, but not the main post itself