Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Should I accept an offer from a good boutique firm (known to have 9-6 work culture) paying around 50-60k but can live with parents as it is in home town or should I keep trying for a tier 1?
That entierly depends upon your priorities in life.

If you can make ends meet with 60K a month, live a nominal lifestyle without any extravagent vacations, luxurious watches or a fancy car, minimal savings and investments, accept that offer.

However, if you feel you can hustle 3-4 years, build a corpus of about 50 - 60 lacs at a Tier 1 (assuming it pays you atleast 16L per annum with a 15% increment and Bonus) and sacrifice work life balance only for a few years, pick a Tier 1. The Money is HUGE, lets admit. You can aim to buy a 3BHK in a Metro City in coming years, Take your family for an international Holiday, upgrade your standard of living, buy branded clothes only, sit with people who are millionaires and billionaires. The work is exceptional, you are put on matters that make frontpage headlines. Your kids can go to international schools, have a chauffer pick them up and drop.

After the initial hustle, you can come back to a mid size who would then pay you atleast 1l per month (basis yout Tier -1 experience and clientile) by then your investment would also start giving you returns, you can get to spend more time with your family and expect a better work life balance
"sit with millionaires and billionaires"

Sure

Also good luck with 3BK in Mumbai
3 bhk?? Bro I live in south delhi where 3 bhk costs upwards of 3-4 crores in a good society. I'm sure mumbai is even more expensive, no tier 1 salaries allow you to buy a 3bhk in 2-3 years.