Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
I recently heard that jindal has got fungus problems in many housing leading to short term and long term sickness in kids. I also heard if you complaint admin blames it on you and also ignores your complaints/refuses to acknowledge the problem. Should younger batches join jindal due to unsanitary conditions?

PS: Let us not forget the lizard rice, gloves bhajia and potato mashing incident at jindal
This is true for 80% of all student accomodations, PGs, hostel and airbnbs in India. Only god knows what hell ive been through in mumbai's PGs and airbnbs that reek of mold and seepage.
Please, for the love of god, don't join Jindal.

Scores of posts on this page show why you shouldn't. I will summarise:

Admin at the top is rotten. As a senior batch, I can confirm the office of registrar and student affairs (under Murthy and Surinder Kaur) used to run the univ efficiently. Now registrar doesnt respond to emails and student affairs doesnt do anything/says nothing is wrong or blames students for anything which goes wrong. Modus operandi is to sit on complaint till student is tired of sending reminders. Raj too busy in US trips. So college will be on fire!