Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
https://www.cntraveller.in/story/indian-accent-voted-1-restaurant-again-bomras-at-2-and-masque-at-3-at-cnts-top-restaurant-awards/

Conde Nast Travellers top restaurants list for India is out. Which ones do you guys agree with? And which ones are great for networking with peers, clients, and general lifestyle (BOM/DEL/BLR)? I love Veronica and Bombay Canteen - great for an associates' dinner after a long week. I try to do 2-3 nights out a month at these joints (work drinks or first dates). Wasabi at the Taj is of course for special nights (a major deal closing on the firm/client tab or if its a serious date; 2-3 times a year).

Folks from other cities feel free to chime in, BOM folks would love to hear your thoughts as well!
Dude come on, those sort of dive bars are good to go slumming once in a while. But rising corporate lawyers should be seen at happening places, Lower Parel has great options.
This list is rightly getting slammed on Twitter. BS list compiled by Ananya Pandey types 🤬
It's a shit list and paid news. I have been to many restaurants in Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata, including the ones on this list. The ones that shouldn't be there are there and the ones that should be aren't.
Copper Chimney and Punjab Grill

- safest option

- not tooo expensive

- fancy decor & aesthetics

- great food & drink varieties

- quick turnaround time with prompt staff
This list = 🤮💩🚽👎🙈🤣😭🤡🍅🥚🩴🤬😡😤😾😖😠👿

- Full of overpriced, overrated crap

- Skewed towards certain cities

- No representation from many important states
Michellen guide does not cover India, therefore no indian resident restaurants have made it in the guide. Besides the "guide" is very french haute-cuisine inclined, and many great chefs haven't made it in even after running multiple critically acclaimed and popular restaurants. Only the tokyo gastronomy scene has been able to break through the archaisms of the whole system.
many Indian restaurants in USA and london have got michellin stars by selling the same menu,
4s in Delhi

Watsons and Bob's Bar in Bangalore

Soho house in Bombay
I see so many junior associates get into a lifestyle trap by going out to these places on a regular basis. Someone making 20LPA in Mumbai, paying rent, commuting daily by cab, should NOT be going out to these places 4-5 times a month (they can set you back 4-5k per outing). Add on to that, the iPhones, AirPods, Apple Watches, these kids are actually saving so little. Quite sad.
A 25-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
How is that relevant? Unless NUJS has a culinary course that helped her in her current role?
It goes to show that the university encourages students to think for themselves and pursue alternative career options and take the plunge if they like it. That's how well-adjusted individuals behave.
I never did say anything about the founders. The head chef, Avinandan Kundu, is an nujs grad.
Chuck it. Do you think half of LI even care to read and understand others' comments? They would rather shout out their own.