Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
I secured an internship at induslaw, corp team in delhi/gurgaon. How are the delhi corp teams in terms of PPOs? Do they hand out offers easily? Please dont troll by saying work culture is bad, just looking for a job as a 4th year from a t1 law school with average grades
There is nothing like a bad culture, culture is decent. You will find such culture across the law firms and across the offices. Don't get swayed by LI posts and work hard.

Cheers!!
bro/sis the culture is absolutely terrible and the A0s straight up to the partners are so unreasonably difficult to work with in the Delhi office (no idea about Gurugram). Your interaction with the partner is going to be non existent and you will be staffed on dead end researches or voluminous DDs with very little context on the same since the people are generally super busy. Also, do keep in mind to have thick skin and make sure that you are visible to the partner since its them decide callbacks and PPO interviews. Thanks and best of luck!
So getting a PPO is tough? Should I get it shifted to blr/bom offices?
Get it shifted to BLR, heard even Mumbai is very busy and difficult from an intern's POV. Go for Bom if you are considering to work with the CM team though. Again, best of luck!
To the contrary, Delhi office has amazing partners who take out time to interact with the interns. They even encourage associates to give good amount of work to the interns. The background of every transaction is explained before handing down any work to the intern. Even the managing partner takes out time to meet the intern once during their internship. My friends have had similar experience to share. If you are sincere in your work, the team would definitely recommend you for a ppo/call-back. All the best!