Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Could anyone share any insights regarding internship, including how do they select interns and work environment?
Rahul Rai is very good in what he does. I have known him to go through internship applications personally and handpick students from there.
I interned at Axiom5.

Lovely place, I would definitely recommend it. It is a very familial sort of place, everyone sits together for lunch., they're very chill with work from home etc.

They have a high quality bar though, so keep that in mind.
And no due offence but most students doing competition are dum dums and lack basic law foundations lol, have talked to many myself
Hi how was the experience did they call for an interview before selection?
Very little about those structures is known, actually. Even to join as an intern you need to have a high degree of skill and some good experience with competition law. Looking at LinkedIn of their interns even one can see that.
Will be good to know the type of work that they are doing and also their pay scale.
Pl suggest where should I apply among C&M, Axiom, Sarvada and ELP. Confused which one to take. Still awaiting confirmation from tier 1 for Jan but not getting any confirmation. So wanted to start applying to others. Pl guide.
C&M and Axiom are much better than Sarvada and ELP. My friend recently finished an internship at Axiom and said they weren't hiring, so interning may not help you with a job there
looks to be a good place. those in the top have years of experience. interning there may come with other benefits too. this one person i saw once on linkedin had interned for multiple months there and then interned at azb and received a ppo in the first internship itself. of course not taking anything away from them but i am pretty sure that doing well at axiom had something or the other to do with the ppo. not too hard to establish the common link