Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I've recently been accepted for an internship on-site at AAA Legal. Can anyone give some pointers about the firm, its reputation/work/hiring (lol) etc.? I do see their name around a lot.
hey, I have also applied for the same. Could you let me know the process you went through?
Interned there a few months ago. Its a small litigation firm with one partner and 3 associates. The work is almost completely research-based and you might occasionally get to visit arbitration proceedings and courts. There is almost no scope of learning drafting tho so I'd suggest against it if you want to learn the proper nitty gritties of court practice since 99% of the time you'll be doing research.
Interned there in the summer, I would say my experience was great and the work environment was as well! The interns are given a lot of responsibility to draft and research on pending litigation, arbitration and advisory matters, and the work is on a number of different subject areas and topics. Research topics are quite niche and forward looking, throughout my one month internship I worked on 7 different areas of law which were in dispute. The timings are also very liberal, and the Partner and Associates who work there were wonderful mentors. Overall a great Experience!!
not really, just my experience working there. If it wasn't so good I would have said that straight up, and is this not the way this site should ideally function?