Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
How much time is taken by Trilegal to offer callback internship? Any intern from August month who got a callback? Should i start applying at other places?
never put all your eggs in one basket. apply at other places, if trilegal eventually does get back, ask the other place to reschedule.
Pehli bar padha to bura laga but this is the reality. Thanks bro 👍
If you haven't received call back yet, sorry to break it to you but you are not getting a call back. Trilegal sends call back emails within 1 momth. Within 15 days to be precise. If you were selected for call you would have received your mail by now. Goodluck
Same is the case with CAM. The HR had told he would call back after a week, seems like a week for them is 55 days instead of the regular 7-days format.
Why so salty? Trilegal teams are in hiring freeze and however good you are, they aren't gonna give by default.
Not true, most teams are almost constantly looking to hire through PPOs instead of day 0.
which teams? except COMP which also I dont think, no other is facing attrition or associates leaving any soon to create the required vacancies.
Trilegal or most other "TIER 1" law firms is not worth the stress your taking.Trilegal is a small firm.Their teams are anyway slow in hiring.So don't fret,this anxiety if it was for AZB or SAM I get it.Trilegal?So not worth it.
Its become shitty place to work at,you got luck you didn't get called back.Theres a hiring freeze now,and they dont let you change teams easy.Basically the new set of hired partners aren't allowing old hands to change the teams and forcing them out of the firm.So much for meritocratic systems.
A 1-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.