Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Sp I tried interning in two firms, I got stressed out by working for long hours everyday. I come from relatively privileged backflip where I don't have to support parents, they in good gov jobs. What can I do as a fresher which gives 9-5 work? Will in-house hire me ? If yes, what do I intern in for in-house
Lol. In same position as you are. Just that I don't come from that financially sound family. I only have leverage to explore but eventually will have to start earning. Graduated this year, tried hand in law firms. Not good experiences. Now fucked up what should I do.
Snowflake ! Leave law ! It's more than 9-5 for every place in law. With this attitude, I genuinely advice you to go for MBA. Atleast your overtime will be compensated adequately better than law. Law is, and was, never supposed to be about the enormous money like STEM. It's more about the passion. Don't be a paper pusher and go litigate, atleast in a few years you'll have the freedom to choose your work timings accordingly. Still will never be 9-5 ever.
OP1 why are you venting your frsutration on the kid... khud kuch ho nhi rha advice dene ki jagh baap ban rha hai
Start applying for internship in companies, think tanks and psu etc. It will give you a clear picture of your calling. When you intern in companies, please make sure to make direct connection with the HR and legal head or any person who has the power to take people in. Don't work like just another intern, try to reduce work of other members. That way they might give you ppo.
Op here, sorry for typos. Was walking out of the firm and typing simultaneously