Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Can anyone give me a review of the captioned partner's team in LL Delhi? Nature of transactions, work hours, environment, etc.
I have worked as a legal intern in Namita's team for a long period of time and I desperately wanted to work there as an associate but it couldn't happen. Working hours are a bit longer but you will get to learn a lot while working with this team. The team deals in queries related to Aviation, Infrastructure, Insolvency and general corporate advisory. All the associates and senior associates in the team are very welcoming. Sydrah ma'am, Shubham sir and Prakriti ma'am are the most approachable people I have ever met in my life. At the end, I would say that this is "the opportunity" where you will actually learn and get to explore various area of practice. Hope this helps :) and all the best.
She is not hiring or even interviewing people is what I hear. Her hirings are frozen for the year. If you are seeking a job, pointless exercise.

If you are an intern - don’t worry. There is work and you will get work. Hours will be long and associates are friendly. You will learn work if that’s your objective. Associates don’t shout or are not misbehaved in her team.

Hope this helps.
Namita Das's team is works like it is a mini firm within the firm itself. They are not allowed to speak with other team members whatsoever. They operate on a different tangent. Once a fresher was pulled up by Namita because she saw her talking to outside colleagues, I've heard this ! And hahahha LOL are we in school. They seem to be a group of secret agents on a mission. They have set rules for everything. But yes, it's a great learning ground, things are super organised but strict.
Is this true? How are the team members and are they cordial with each other? Any reviews on how she treats her associates?
Very cordial.

Your question on true - her team has a kaam se kaam rakho policy which can be mistaken/ perceived for all that which has been mentioned. But feel free to do your diligence for whatever purposes you are - because she is not hiring and I wonder why would you enquire about her and her team. Seems like some very productive agenda. That’s the flavour of the season. So carry on and khush raho.
For how the team is - refer to the comment section here for a comment which is not just a faceless anonymous one but names people and can be traced back (irrespective of digital footprint).
Experience of working with her as a intern. She is a very straightforward person who believes in results. She is a no non sense person when it comes to work and very understanding otherwise. Would have loved to join her as an associate, however didn't pan out.
I was interviewed by her a few months back. I was offered the job but didn’t join because low pay but she seemed to be a no-nonsense person who is fair to her team and doesn’t encourage petty politics or toxicity. Also someone who believes in learning the law properly. Would have definitely joined if the pay was somewhat close to a tier 1.
A 3-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 103-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 70-word comment posted 3 days ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 3 hours ago is awaiting moderation...