Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Saw a bunch of photos of my Gen Y cousin’s batch at NALSAR…. Bruh, it’s pretty much the same…. most girls and guys in simple t-shirts with jeans or shorts … some girls in Kurtis, some dudes in WWE tees (although with photos of old-ass wrestlers like the Rock)…some dudes with Arsenal tees…a few fashionable girls with crop tops and short dresses…

I mean like… you’ll see the same shit at campuses even today!!! 🥲 Only diff is perhaps in some of the brands ….

Me thinks campus fashions really need a reboot….
Volunteer to deliver guest lectures on campus fashions at campuses across the country. Post yourself as the sentry at the auditorium door so you can actively stop underdressed 00s looking people from entering - or perhaps that's exactly whom you want to attend the talk. Convince universities to allow students to set up a Fashion Committee/Society and fund it at par with moot court/ADR and use it to buy clothes for anyone who doesn't meet your standards.
Come to Jindal. Latest NY/Paris fashion week collections on display. Literally. Not kidding.

#HauteCoutureInHaryana
Nonsense. In Jindal the joke is if you shut Zara and H&M, people won't have any clothes
Yes i see a guy wearing only balenciaga, dior, LV, Chrome hearts, Gallery Department, and dior Air jordan 1s etc, and pulling up in a rolls royce cullinan, bentayga, aston dbx, a new super car every day, i asked him what does he do he casually showed his bank account which had a literal billion dollars as pocket money from dad.
Please name even 5 Marxists who study/have studied in NLUs. It seems that very few LI readers have any idea about what Marxism really means or the literature relate thereto.
Do Marxists even know what Marxism truly means? Talking about the divide between the rich and the poor while sipping red wine on the Amalfi coast with your live-in partner is not what Marxism is about.

Yeah ....you know who you are!!
If that is not what Marxism is about, then the people who are doing that are not Marxists, even if they or you would like to call them thus.
A 7-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.