Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Maybe it was 'censored' because it wasn't good? Haven't read further than the first two words of the article, which say: "Acharya Sengupta". Isn't the guy's name Arghya?
The author now changed it on Medium to Anarghya, making the whole thing even more confusing
I see that he he calls Arghya's book cover (Union Jack on the Constitution) as "provocative". I would prefer to say "ridiculous" and "shameful". The Constitution is founded on anti-colonial principles, not colonial principles!!!!
So The Leaflet refused to publish something by him - how does that constitute censorship?

By this logic, are all first-year law students who ambitiously send their articles to SCOPUS journals are "censored" on an everyday basis.

And if someone is crying censorship over THIS, I wonder what credibility they have even otherwise...
I am no fan of Arghya or the BJP, but this guy Ajay Kumar doesn’t sound credible. He posts weird stuff on Twitter. The Leaflet probably rejected the article because wasn’t good enough, as one of the comments says.
A 14-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.