Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Is it true that in Jindal chancellors dinner they only call parents/kids who are influential, judges, politically connected or rich businessmen?

This goes against all standards of equity!!
It is true. Basically these dinners are networking opportunity for Raj
If all parents are paying the same fee, why invitation is selective? Some more equal than others?
So, there are are several parties held every year, not one particular grand dinner per se. Some are thrown by Naveen Jindal at his Lutyens bungalow, some by Raj in his DefCol bungalow and some at five star hotels. I have attended one such party, as I was working as an intern for someone who took me along. The guest list is naturally very exclusive. I saw ministers, foreign Ambassadors, IAS officers etc, plus of course bigshot lawyers.
Not talking about this. Talking about parties hosted by university at time of graduation in which only some parents are called due to reasons best known to Raj
so you are basically telling me in an exclusive club like jindal, there is an even bigger exclusive club lololol
I mean of all the 5 year batch kids, if two sons of a former CM of a state, now turned UT, happen to study in one batch together, you'll need a secret get together with them right. Can't blame Jindal. A doctor earning 5lpm is rich, but what would I talk to him compared to what all I can talk to the likes above. Hence
No. University can’t discriminate between parents/kids especially when they pay the same fee. Everyone is equal in university. That’s the whole point!!
some parents pay more in other ways. imagine a IAS officer v. a tier 1 partner