Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
T3 NLU from the east here. ICICI came to our campus as it always does for the management trainee role. Their first filter of CV selection always was very random. Our seniors tell us two theories of ICICI cv selection,

1 they don't select cv with many law firm internships for God knows whyz maybe fear of candidates leaving them for law firm because they have food credential

2 they select cv randomly and have no objective criteria

I in my logic refuse to believe this , can someone from ICICI hr or hiring team confirm what the process exactly is, what are they looking while selecting and do they have a negative for law firm internships

For example, my opinion banking team tier 1/2 internship should make a confidante more qualified for them , or is it otherwise.
Hiring in every law firm, company etc, is pretty ambiguous and subjective based on standards of the recruiter, you can't put an objective sticker and call it random lol wtf
But there must be some criteria no. It just cannot be conveniently selecting the lowest batch ranker with low credentials just because others were overqualified and might have left you?