Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
I am an A3 at Trilegal Bengaluru. Due to family reasons (not really pressing, just to be closer to home) I wish to move to Trilegal Delhi/Gurugram. My current partner is quite particular about 3-4 day WFO and I doubt they will allow me to work fully remotely from Delhi-NCR, and therefore I may be constrained to move to another team (or switch firms in worst case scenario).

Would be helpful if anyone who has done something similar within Trilegal (or even other firms) could let me know as to how I should go about it and how does one even bring this up with their partner. Also if any recommendations for good GC teams at Trilegal Delhi/Gurugram. Thanks in advance.
I think they should accommodate this request, especially if there is a guy at the NCR offices who wishes to come down south. Even if not, a vacancy being filled by a person from within the firm should always be welcomed.
Have seen instances of partners accomodating this request at Tri. Plus a lot of teams here have the partners in other cities altogether. At max you will be asked to come to office in the NCR region.
Am perfectly fine to go to NCR office even all 5 days. But my current partner is very pro-WFO so then allowing me to WFO while having shifted to NCR while they are in Bengaluru seems very unlikely. So I have to be ready to have a conversation to leave their team and join a team in NCR :/