Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Nah, it's just boring and repetitive, the topic equivalent of flogging a horse that has been killed in many threads before, and it also seems to lack basis in fact if comments make it out that the guy is basically a Yogi Adityanath equivalent, which none of his public statemtns seem to support.
Boring and repetitive is not a valid basis to curtail opinions. I couldn’t care less about ASG or the threads on him but I had thought moderation had changed for the better. Either publish it without your preconceived bias or just shut down this site and end this whole facade of a discussion forum.
In fairness to LI, I think the new moderator is quite fair and balanced (in comparison with the left-wing bias of R). Regarding Arghya, it's unfair to call him a BJP stooge. He may be right-leaning and have taken Vidhi in a rightward direction, but it's his right to do so. Not everyone needs to copy Indira Jaising and Lawyers Collective, or Colin Gonsalves and HRLN, or Lawrence Liang and ALF. Also, no one calls them Congress stooges, right? Why should only Arghya be subject to name-calling?

Also, as was pointed before, the UCC is a fundamentally secular concept endorsed by the Constitution, Ambedkar and various SC judges, including AS Ahmadi. The notion that a man of a certain religion can keep up to 4 wives is abhorrent.
i thought the unofficial rule was no mention of nirf in relation to a particular nlu
Progressive here, I totally support the UCC. No one can claim to stand for social justice and uphold Islamic personal laws at the same time.
May be some backside arrangements.

Common in legal profession.

We should go through financial transactions of both ends.
A 6-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 69-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.