Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
My firm is not boycotting GNLU and neither is my girlfriend's firm. Both Tier 1s. Where did you come up with this lie?
"Many" doesn't mean all. I know atlwast one firm that is planning to

Also why r u guys dating across firms, its bound to break
I mentioned this in another comment: GNLU is being unfairly targeted. Both the Insta page and LI forums have mentioned other law schools. It's just that the Guj HC took sun moto notice (which is good) and others did not, so GNLU is being shamed only because of a pro-active HC. Plus, people from a certain ideology are always out to attack Gujarat.

Please mention ALL NLUs, not just GNLU.
In no other NLU is ragging and queerphobia this bad an issue. What is happening in GNLU is horrendous and no other college matches this extent of discriminatory violence.
Exactly, other NLUs have such cases in Peanuts in comparison to GNLU. The only other law school which seems to have a culture of sexual harrasment seems to be NLS considering there have been many many posts on sevenangrywomen as well detailing the nature of assaults. All others do have these cases but few and far between
Hi GNLU 28, how much do you even know about the recruitment process and the industry in general to make a comment on it. Requesting you to refrain from posting unverified information on public platforms. If you have a verified source, please educate me.
First pass your first Semester examinations kiddo, before trying to become a recruiter.