Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Hello everyone. Initially, I had applied for an internship with Saraf through the normal route and got rejected the very next day. Later, I cold emailed some senior partners of the firm, and one of them actually forwarded my application. I received a reply from HR mentioning that my application will be processed and they will revert back shortly. After two weeks, I sent a follow-up mail but got no reply. Now it's been more than a month since I received the mail, but I have received no further update. What should I do? Should I follow up again, or should I wait?
"Being processed" by the Saraf HR means your application is rejected but you wouldn't receive a reply ever.

Also the senior partner might have merely forwarded the CV without any recommendation, hence the HR was asked to actually assess the profile. Then rejection.

I'm saying this because i applied through a partner recommendation and got a confirmation in a day. Although it was useless, as saraf pretty much is a dead firm and not offering ppos etc.

Pls choose scam, trilegal, kco, not luthra and saraf or jsa
Saraf & Saraf gives out internships contact only, even if it is not only an official policy, everyone and anyone who has got there are through contacts itself
hi, could you give me an anonymous email. i think i know the partner and stuck at the same deadend
This is very normal and I believe everyone of us has recieved these kinds of reply. What you can do is request that senior again and ask for his help. HR will not be able to give slots if they are not any. And keep applying to other firm buddy. All the best!