Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Came across this on a Reddit forum. Look at the endnotes in the citation section. Now, the most shocking fact is that some of the authors are with ISRO. Yes… ISRO!!

[...]

πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜œπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜±πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜πŸ₯ΆπŸ«£πŸ₯΄πŸ€’πŸ’€πŸ’©

But we need to ask ourselves if NLU profs and teachers are doing much the same. A legendary book review, authored by an NUJS prof in a journal he founded, has been shared on LI before. But look at other NLUs too. A large number of journals have been started at GNLU, NLUJ, NLIU, RGNUL etc. How many of these are up to standard? Can it be said that only NLSIU journals, like SLR and IJLT, are up to the mark? Certainly there are good law reviews published y NALSAR, GNLU and NUJS, but what about their other journals?

NLS is the only place where they never compromise with quality. All 5 SBA journals maintains proper quality!
True. NLSIU journals are the only proper law journals published in India.
Top 10 law journals in India according to me:

1. National Law School Journal, NLSIU

2. Socio-Legal Review, NLSIU

3. National Law School of India Review, NLSIU

4. Indian Journal of Law & Technology, NLSIU

5. International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice, NLSIU

6. NLS Business Law Review, NLSIU

7. Jindal Global Law Review, JGLS

8. Trade, Law & Development, NLUJ

9. NUJS Law Review, NUJS

10. Journal of IP Rights, Govt of India
The NLSIR Editorial Board is not professional. What they publish is largely articles by those in NLS Alum/NLU circles. The Board takes almost 2-3 years to conduct peer reviews and sends out rejections very late so the article loses its relevancy. I don't even think they have put out a call for submissions this year.
Showing file error. Don't open it. May contain virus.

Kindly don't share unverified contents. You may have useless smartphone but we have important data in our gadgets.
The link works for me but actually haven't been able to find it on Reddit. Are you sure you saw it there or was it in a private forum? Please share the Reddit link. Removing the link to the PDF for now, but have left a screenshot of the References section. It's an article about Lunar Geology.
Then how did you approve it?

This site is becoming another social media gossip adda.