Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Can I still try for other firms after receiving a PPO from one firm? If I accept it from the first firm
Most t1 firm ppos have clauses in them preventing just that. Also do realise word of mouth spreads real fast in thus field. You don't wanna be caught in this with feet on two boat.

Why not just relax? Unless the current ppo is from CAM or a t3, I don't see a reason to do this
Made this statement because I have been observing several good firms getting trolled over LI

It won't create any difference though
Yes firms like tta and indus do not get recognised for their great culture, but maybe it's someone's exp in some specific team. But CAM is Definitely do receive the benefit of doubt

Also @kian thanks for allowing my comment on allegations below, hope it stays and isn't trampled by the HR
Please don't make such statements, it's utterly trollish. It's fine to be anonymous and play for a while, but actual people derive inspiration from posts here, like they did from Harvey spector when coming to corp law.
Lol.

What do you mean by people take inspiration from here?

Hahahaha

Stop spitting nonsense
CAM HR, why not spend more time on vetting applications than PR work here
For prospective employees-

1. CAM pays the lowest in tier 1s at all levels. Their first year partners do not make 1 cr, while even some top tier 2 firms are matching this.2. CAM has in the recent past RETRACTED offers (PPOs AND Day 0) and DEFERRED pay, something even tier 2 firms except HSA won't do.

3. CAM delays the official confirmation letter for reason 2 by several months

4. CAM is also probably the only firm that fires its junior employees, and puts them in exceptionally toxic conditions so they leave themselves (like 10X AZB Mumbai)

5. CAM HR is the most tricky, deceiving and selfish of all firms ever, they stop correspondence suddenly, they dont intimate stuff on time, they purposely delay interviews and offers, they have in the past took interviews and then told people they dont have vacancies

6. Most nepotistic firm ever, everything works on contacts. They hire top govt officials at top positions to bribe officials and make connects somehow, but unfortunately get caught all the time, because not only is their practice so illegal, they also dont know to respect client privilege and will dump everyone but the top legion for their benefit, even imposing liability on employees.

In general-

3. CAM has been subject of criminal investigations and a raid (https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/banking/finance/banking/pnb-fraud-cbi-raids-top-mumbai-law-firm/articleshow/63082929.cms?from=mdr) because of their illegal and unethical practices. No other firm has this in their name

4. This firm regularly deceives clients and puts them in pending litigation

5. Their corp teams COPY work from other firms on their drafts and calls it opinions.
Why is this trollish, it's a logical conclusion from the previous facts, which can be ascertained by simple google searches.
Also the people act super entitled inspite of this, when firms like SAM and AZB, despite their problems are atleast humble and willing to cooperate, atleast when important.
Nothing wrong in it but if you will get screwed of the form which has offered you the PPO gets to know about your stunts
Please refrain from such posts it triggers me.. I'm from a T1 NLU and have accepted Saraf's offer. I had opportunity from.Kco and tri.. thought won't be right to do it and didn't do it.. it triggers me because I still have some months of my college left..should I do it
Hi, I wanted some help on Saraf's policies on PPOs. I am interviewed for a paralegal post now, but haven't heard back since. In which year does Saraf give PPOs- 3rd, 4rth, 5th.
A 4-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.