Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I m 2020 graduate, non-nlu , non-branded college. Litigating with a senior adv at district court.

Humein bhi kaam milega kya foreign law firms india me open hone par?
Yup if you see magic circle firm they have very much inclusive policy though they prefer top colleges grads but they dont discriminate on the basis of college or reject because you were from not from top colleges see Linklater hsf they have trainee from every type of college of UK
Dear ^Above guest, it is implied that by senior adv in district court means senior by experience and not by designation.
i spoke to a managing partner of a magic circle firm just before covid hit, about jan 2020, he said even if the govt of ind allows us to open office in delhi we would not provide a full service bouquet as the clients there are very price sensitive, he went on to discuss a very prominent industrialist who has a hands on approach, on a cross border acquisition he said how can law firms charge like this, after several rounds of back and forth they paid up, but the partner said he vowed never to work with that client again.
Four men will decide whether foreign law firms will enter India: Gautam Adani, Mukesh Ambani, Cyril Shroff and Shardul Shroff. That’s it.