Read 51 comments as:
Filter By
NLUD campus gives me all the medical faculties necessary, unlike your tiny campus in the middle of nowhere.
You are just saying that because you could not crack AILET. Without having done that, you are like John Snow.
Dude h are getting paid less than my maid working under the best SC lawyer
Learn to spell right, moron. That fact that you have to pass some derogatory remarks on the valuable manual labour of a β€œmaid” shows exactly why NLUD is superior to you losers. We’re not a law school for some cheap armchair social justice warriors who end up working at shit law firms. We actually care for real change which is why we dominate the UPSC, judiciary and every other meaningful exam. You guys can keep these lousy jobs which you end up quitting in 2 years anyway.
Yes. NLUD alumni will be making policy decisions and these no-good corp slaves will be kowtowing to us on a daily basis eventually.
Absolutely! NLUD students don't need these hand-me-down jobs. We spit at law firms and their ilk. We have got your partners coming over to give lectures here when they get too tired of your stupid selves and want to talk to people with actual brains.
NLUD students will eventually open their own law firms and show these lala shops how law practice should be done. Then all these champus from NLS, NALSAR, NUJS, NLUJ shall know what greatness is about. They are just sweatshop workers, what do they know about real law?
That's the way to go. The others are just state universities and merit no attention anymore. Their glory days are gone.
I still wonder, how can one even be happy at such a lowly school like place with shit everything.
Absolutely! NLUD enjoys all the amenities of and proximity to the national capital. NALSAR is in the middle of a forgotten jungle. There's no comparison.
yes, like your very prevalent sexual harassment cases and forging placement statistics. Face it, Delhi is your selling point and Ranbir Singh (from NALSAR) made you who you are.
Oh please, RS was the only reason NALSAR even became big, not the other way around. And when he left, nalsar folded and declined. And he himself says NLUD is way better. Sexual harassment is a problem, but don’t make it sound like these things don’t happen at NALSAR too.
Lol, NALSAR is conveniently seen as less mediocre because NUJS hogs the headlines. Both these oldies are behind NLUD.
Doesn't matter. Any NLU who wishes to operate in Delhi must clear AILET and accept NLUD's sovereignty.
First, it’s NLIU. And second, you wouldn’t clear AILET even if you gave it a hundred time.
I'm actually from NLUD, so clearly I did. And LDNLUs like NLIU should take our permission first before encroaching into our territory. Hence, AILET.
I won't give bjp it cell entrance exam either. What's that got to do anything?
Certain NLUD people coping so hard in these comments.

There's no point arguing with those fighting for relevance and attention in a thread which has nothing to do with them.

Your comments reveal more about NLUD than any survey ever will. Also, kind of sad that your whole personality revolves around cracking an entrance test, haven't really done much afterwards or what?
It’s just a single account spamming and probably that person hasn’t even cleared CLAT AND AILET. He is just taking advantage of the anonymous post thing.
Lol, buddy, you’re at NLIU. 10 batches ahead of us and you guys have nowhere near half our achievements. So don’t act like you’re on some moral high ground about this. It’s not about coping, it’s about trolling the anti-NLUD trolls right back where it hurts them most. They all flunked AILET (so did you) and they know it.
NLIU is not even a tier 3 NLU now and they are talking about these things. People have already forgotten about them, so this is their effort to remain relevant. Not a single person who cracks AILET will be interested to even look at NLIU. In fact, people have left NLIU for even private colleges like Symbi and Jindal.
Laughing as you cry about your pathetic domicile quota and having flunked AILET.
A 18-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
You would never know, since you could never crack it. You not being born could also have easily happened, but mistakes do occur.
A 23-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 46-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.