Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Noah Feldman πŸ’ Julia Allison

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Lesson for wannabe law firm bros: You don't need to be a millionaire or have a six pack or show off designer brands to date beautiful girls! Personality and intelligence matters! Also, Julia is very intelligent herself. She did her undergrad from Georgetown and is currently enrolled at Harvard for a master's. Beauty with brains.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/20/style/julia-allison-noah-feldman.html
This is Noah Feldman 😭😭🀌.

Who cares about six packs or artificial law firm salaries (although cravath pays you gold) when your husband is a Felix frankfurter scholar at Harvard and is literally the number one publicly affairs personality.

There can be only one or very few Noah Feldman
Arey Noah Feldman hein yeh. LinkedIn peh jus corpus waalein scholars nehi.
Lol Noah Feldman IS a literal superstar. I don’t even know his influencer girlfriend but make no mistake - he’s the heavy weight in the relationship.
Noah Feldman to US constitution - β€˜Buddy Idhar’

He is the rockstar in the legal field. Now people especially NLS fanboys will start drawing a comparison of him with sudhir
Peon? Dude sudhir is a Rhodes scholar okay? Also just because he is born in india and he is brown doesn’t mean you can discredit him. I mean I get it Feldman is a legend. But india has some jewels like sudhir also. Upendra baxi and a whole lot. Meneka gautam and everyone. I mean Feldman’s quality is much much higher but they are good too!
Sudhir is not considered a jewel by any of his peers under any standard. Rhodes scholarship for Masters doesn't turn anyone into an amazing scholar. He hardly has any credible peer-reviewed work of his own or new theories that he has propounded.
Sudhir actually has taught at brown and columbia and a number of good universities around the world. He literally is their colleague and peer. Hes on facebooks oversight board because american professors thought he was their peer.

He didnt just get a masters- he got a dphil and wrote a very good book and worked in the non profit sector in india for years and basically held together the policy and governance school at APU and is now dragging NLS into the 2020s. And he might not have a ton of writing in shitty journals- but the writing he does have out there- its top quality stuff. He literally is feldmans peer except that feldman is a much more public and political figure.
lol@pajeets pretending they've devoured the scholarship of Feldman when in reality they've spent years correct grammatical errors in DD reports. Love to see it
grammatical* sadly I am also one of the said pajeets typing away correcting the DD reports.
Very interesting intern. Now go back to pulling out documents from the SEBI website.
Judging by the kind of posts and replies we get here, I really think there are only law school idiots on this website.
I think it's just personality that matters. The topper of my batch at T1 NLU started working out in last few years and had sudden transformation with cool 6 pack abs and muscles. He was clearly smart and became good-looking as well. Still could not get a girl. Boy he remained single and dry throughout even after crafting a hot bod. So I guess nothing matters more than your personality
A 14-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 39-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.