Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
While we have seen this in multiple movies, how the lawyer representing the weaker side is approached by the privileged side and lured! I myself have witnessed in many cases and what appears to me as such a wrong and unethical move is that the lawyers without thinking about what all their client has at stake and how blindly the client trusts them...they wish to proceed behind the backs of their clients and plan adversely against their own client who by all means is arranging to pay their super high fee(s)...by taking loans or by doing whatever and most importantly trusting them blindly.
I am a lawyer, but in litigation happened to be on the other side and experienced how dirty can some lawyers be. Client ko rula rula ke, uske paiso se apne alishaan bungalow bana rahe hai wakeel aur client bechara road pe aajata hai.
I once heard this dialogue somewhere and I think it would perfectly fit here- "agar tere samne kisi ne teri ummid se jyada paisa rakh diya na toh tu bhi party change karega, i.e., dal badlega, ek baar bhi soche bina"

Its a capitalistic society. Everybody wants money. There might be very very very few people who genuinely work for the "betterment of society"
Nopes - this dignity of this profession could only he maintained by the most righteous and the most valiant of all - those who have risen from deep within the Earth.
Its not just lawyers who sell their conscience.Judges,Court clerks, Registrars etc all are capitalistic and looking to capitalise in theirs "prime" locations.That's why there are parts of the country where Citizens hate the judicial system and would prefer to suicide than get into Courts etc.