Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
This is an insider info. (Someone pls send this to GNLU admin so that they can be prepared of this foolish plan of some of the students)

With GNLU admin bringing about a well-intentioned and good attendance policy of having minimum 70 percentage attendance, some students suddenly are asking for exemptions since they are the Core members of Comm.

To all of them I just want to say that I know how much all of u actually work for the Comm and how many exemptions u all actually deserve. So better not to gi ahead with this stupid plan, since even if u all resign it's not going to make even a slight diff, since most of the Convenors and Core members of any Cimm in GNLU are easily replaceable and none of them have an aura about them that our pass out seniors had. So any of the core member of any Comm would not make any difference.

I would request the admin that if u are reading this kindly ignore if any such resignations happen, its's just a way fo the students to built pressure. Let all these students have attendance back, then only they will understand.

The present attendance policy is robust and most students support it. Keep up the good work GNLU admin. (I am myself a student and will continue to provide any insider info if and when I get). Don't let these useless Convenors decide anything, let them resign, won't make any difference.
Wow, illustrious examples of the results that this forum's free for all policy is producing. One small step for A. 19 etc.
all the besan in GNLU mess food is clogging up these seniors' brains I guess? GNLU committee member is such a joke of a concept that it's hilarious to think that an "en masse resignation" will literally impact no one? I can understand fighting attendance reqs that impact moots and academic endeavours, but wtf is a committee member doing skipping classes to organise salsa classes in the middle of the day? you're paying through your nose to be there, just go attend classes. stupidity