Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
So long as you are talking about them, no. Many naysayers have been saying these things for over a decade now. Both places are still going strong and producing excellent professionals year after year.
I wouldn't call paper pushers and glorified clerks "excellent professionals", do quality advocates graduate every year?
As many as from any other institution of this country. Further, you really lack any qualification to call any professional names.
I think my university is finished it’s not even at par with the T1 NLUs and lack of student unity is hurting the institution big time.
I don’t think you’re an actual alumna in any way. Stop impersonating. We literally stopped our domicile quota in court the right way. If that’s not unity, I don’t know what is. And stop being so salty that NLUD is better run than literally every other tier 1 NLU. In fact, I would go so far to say that CLAT NLUs aren’t even real tier 1s.
What NLUJ controversy bro/sis, NLUJ has been on a upward trajectory ever since PPS left, Supreme Court's remarks and the arrival of Harpreet Kaur are positive news for the university. Also the dogs and their relocation is hardly a topic for controversy.
The SC dressing down was an upward curve? They thrashed you saying that excellence isn't possible in your institution without a single permanent faculty. Delusional much?
Everyone knew that the system of having contractual faculty/workers was problematic, from the lowest level staff to the professors it was the administration which decided to double down by challenging the order of the Rajasthan HC which held the policy to be illegal and unconstitutional, when they should have instead accepted the order of the court, they instead wasted time and money to challenge the order in the SC. So yeah I believe that the SC rebuking them publicly was a good thing and was a positive news for the entire University as it brought the issue to the limelight and will be good for the university in the longer run.
I don’t know about Nujs (since they are just a bunch of demotivated AP Dhillon screaming mediocre students) but Nluj just got dr Harpreet and well the golden days are about to start.

Also have you seen nluj’s alumni? So many people are in foreign consultancy firms and law firms. Nujs only focuses on domestic placements (I mean largely)
Lol, there's no foreign law firm or organisation of repute where NLUJ alumni are working but not NUJS alumni. Don't parade your ignorance, man. As for your golden age, all that glitters is not gold. First hire some decent teachers and then come beating your drums. Nor are your alumni interested in academia. NLSIU, NALSAR, NUJS, NLUD, all the good places have many alumni interested in higher studies and academia, but barely a handful of your alum do that. Goes to show quality.
Yes, because anon trolls like you have any real idea about the quality or mediocrity of anyone else.
These are two premier institutions lol. Literally the heart of the nlu brand. They just can’t get β€˜finished’
A 18-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.