Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I am an A2 at a Tier 1 law firm. I recently started liking an A0 of another team, and got into an FWB situation with her. Now there is a new intern in my team, whom I really like, is it wrong to sleep with her?
I believe getting involved with someone from the same workplace is never a good idea, especially in a FWB situation as in your case. And now, you have an intern in sight, which is even worse. I think you should stay away from the very thought and spare problems for both you & her.
When I was an intern, I had similar issues with my A2 approaching me and showing interest and when it was not reciprocated, things went a little downhill. Please do not make things awkward. It would be very difficult if it gets exposed for both of you :)

So yes, it is wrong to sleep with her, especially if she is an intern at your org.
what a misogynisitc thought process wtf? "new intern I like, can I f her?" what's wrong with men these days
and then such guys go around saying girls should have 0 body count wahh
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not sleep with the interns. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT sleep with the interns.
A 3-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.